Things to write about:
- new license file format available. If you replace your existing license with the new format, you can't go back or all existing computers will lose their registations.
- schema check during startup
- errors to ignore during upgrade:
- patch 119 error
- warnings about transaction import
- non-quickstart upgrade is less troublesome
- installing the new client on an existing vm won't make it report the vm: this only happens at registration time
- automatic activity update (ajax-style refresh)
VMFeatures requires new registration
To use a VMFeatures seat, the machine (VM) has to be registered again as this information is only reported at registration time. If it's an existing VM in Landscape, it will need to be removed and registered again, or just registered again. Registering in place of an existing Landscape computer won't work for this feature.